[clug] An alternate place for longer, meandering threads?

Jessica Fryer jessicanumber at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 18:46:11 MDT 2009

There's certainly an argument for that.  I'm astonished how quickly some
members became offended by the topic of feminism.  We're people, not
ferocious tigers! If we're experiencing problems integrating into the group
then I would oppose any moves to create a specifically feminist topic for
the occasional girl-focused post! (Just as it would not be appropriate to
have a "people born on Thursdays" topic, right guys?)

If the list was going to fragment I would certainly suggest an extremely
broad selection of categories: community and events, programming and
projects, administration and support.