[clug] An alternate place for longer, meandering threads?

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 01:47:50 MDT 2009

> Neill Cox <neill.cox at ingenious.com.au> wrote:
> Personally I think this discussion was on topic for the list.

I concur. Mailing lists are by nature eclectic. It's very unlikely
that any subscriber will find every conversation to their liking.

I do wonder about people on a 'geek' list who have difficulty
filtering their email, but it takes all kinds I guess.

I see no need to fragment the CLUG list to discuss issues of
participation and bias. People here have valuable things to say and
many are willing to listen.

--
MC