[clug] Open Source Software's Dirty Little Secret

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 02:42:04 MDT 2009

Quite apart from my own behaviour towards people I encounter in the
FOSS community, I think that a positive thing I can do is to give my
young daughter and my young son equal exposure to experiences that
help shape their futures in a positive way.

The following is a quote from a man very often pilloried these days as
sexist and misogynist but when I first read this as an 11 year old I
had no concept of such things. I just assumed it applied to everyone.
As a principle (i.e. not the actual tasks outlined), it's how I see
what we all should aim for and what I try to give my kids:

<RAH>
</RAH>

For the record, I have never planned an invasion, set a bone or died
gallantly. :-)

--
MC