[clug] Announcing: Canberra Google Girl Geek Dinner #3

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 04:24:05 MDT 2009

The Girl Geeks are back at it!

~*~*~*~

I am very pleased to announce that the third Canberra Girl Geek Dinner
is finally here, thanks to Google!

Date: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30 start
Venue: The Burns Club, 8 Kett St Kambah, ACT 2902

There will be a sit-down meal, which will be served 50/50. If you
require a vegetarian or vegan meal I must know ahead of time. Please
mention it on your RSVP.

I'm also on the lookout for lightning talks. These are short five
minute talks, and they can be on any topic you're familiar with. It
doesn't have to be technical, it just has to be of interest to a whole
bunch of girl geeks. Please let me know when you RSVP if you're
interested. Also, feel free to use the mailing list for discussion
around lightning talks.

This event also has the usual rule about male attendees. Men are more
than welcome, but do need to be accompanied by a girl geek. Please
email me on loquacities(at)gmail(dot)com if you have any questions.

And now ... set to, and I'll see you all on the night!

Please RSVP by filling out the form on the blog:
http://girlgeekdinnerscanberra.blogspot.com/2009/09/announcing-canberra-google-girl-geek.html

Cheers,
Lana

--
Cheers! Lana

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.
  - Norm Papernick

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.