[clug] HDHomeRun and MythTV in Tuggeranong?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Sep 3 05:13:15 MDT 2009

Hi.

I just unboxed my MythTV machine (its been in a shipping container until
yesterday), and am trying to get it to work with my new HDHomeRun. The
HDHomeRun works fine with MacOS, but when I do a channel scan with
MythTV it doesn't find any channels. This is even true after increasing
the timeouts for the tuners.

So, has anyone got this combination working yet? Failing that, can
someone share the contents of their channel and dtv_multiplex tables for
Tuggeranong with me?

Thanks,
Mikal