[clug] How to connect two Linux boxes? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Sep 2 22:38:19 MDT 2009

both you and Hal have mentioned ssh. This may already be on the box but
it's going to take a long time to copy because of the
encrytion/decryption which is why I suggested ftp. having said that
rsync through rsh might be better yet from a speed perspective. The
trouble I see would be making sure that ftp or rsh are only bound to the
isolated interfaces and only on for the period of the transfer.

Jeff.