[clug] Xubuntu 9.04 Places->Download Menu

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 05:53:52 MDT 2009

oooh, my .gtk-bookmarks file didn't have labels so the Download entry
just looked like "file:///home/liveuser/Download" (I'm currently on a
livecd due to problems with my laptop, wireless and dhclient
segfaulting). So I couldn't understand how you might have fixed it.

Glad I helped :)

Dave.

--
High Availability - You'd have to be High to think this is Available