[clug] Xubuntu 9.04 Places->Download Menu

Jeff smee.heee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 05:13:21 MDT 2009

On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 06:39:09 -0400
David Schoen <neerolyte at gmail.com> wrote:

> On my system (not remotely xubuntu, but at least it's gnome) the links
> are stored in $HOME/.gtk-bookmarks .
>
> - Dave
>
> 2009/9/1 Jeff <smee.heee at gmail.com>:
> >
> >> By default, "Places->Download" opens up the file browser pointing
> >> to Desktop.

Excellent thanks Dave.  That was exactly where it was.

Just for info, under my Xubuntu, there is nothing displayed when the mouse is hovered over the entries, it might be turned off for xfce.

Anyway, the .gtk-bookmarks file is indeed the answer for these links.  Thanks again for the fix.

Cheers,
--
Jeff <smeeheee at gmail.com>