[clug] Google Wave Preview Account

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Oct 19 22:37:21 MDT 2009

They should, but it turns out that depending on the way a person got
their invite to the sandbox, depends on if they get an invite to the
preview. I received mine after Questnet as an institution contact, but
did not receive an invite until the education person contacted me to
find out why I wasn't on the preview.

Mind you, I'm still waiting on my invites in the preview too :/

--
--==--
Steve Walsh