[clug] Non-Job - CLUG monthly meeting organiser person required

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Mon Oct 5 15:58:46 MDT 2009

Hi again,

Well, I'm very glad to say that I've had three people volunteer for the twin
tasks of organising speakers for upcoming meetings and actually running the
monthly meetings.  David Cottrill is now the contact if you wish to give a
talk in the future at a CLUG meeting, and the dynamic duo of Lana Brindley and
Jessica Fryer are going to be running the meetings.  I'll be still running the
PSIG meetings and will be on hand at the monthly meetings to provide
assistance and a convenient target for abuse.

Have fun,

Paul

P.S.  Tx bpk vfjy f mlposyr itgv gvtu zyrtutpq, rprmsftq gp uprypqy ivp rflyu.
Gvyuy iyly gvy pqsb mypmsy gp jpskqgyyl fg fss - qpqy px gvy mypmsy ivp gklq
km lywksflsb gp ryygtqwu pl umyfe spkz fqz spqw pq gvy yrfts stug vfjy mkg
gvyruysjyu xpliflz gp vysm itgv gvtu. T vfjy mkg f spg px gtry fqz yxxplg tqgp
gvy RSKW ryygtqwu, fqz gvy sfug gvtqw T ifqg gp vyfl tu uprypqy ivp rpksz qpg
oy opgvylyz gp uvtxg pxx gvytl piq okr gp vysm pkg itgv gvy wlpkm rprmsftqtqw
fopkg fqb px gvyuy mypmsy.