[clug] Google Wave invites

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 21:16:32 MST 2009

If you can't get rid of them, you can donate them here:

http://www.googlewaveinfo.com/200911/do-you-have-extra-invites-share-them-heres-how/

(I gave away my last lot this way, and they were gone within 24 hours).

2009/11/30 Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>:
> On 30/11/2009, at 11:49 , Alastair D'Silva wrote:
>
>> I've got a few Google Wave invites to hand out - If anyone wants one, please
>> mail me off-list.
>
> Me too. 20-odd invites available to me and a couple of my MMO characters (who got invites before me).
>
> Alex
>
> --

Cheers! Lana

Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-
bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the
road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
  - Douglas Adams

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.