[clug] [OT] Canberra/Australia maker community

Geoff Swan shinobi.jack at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 14:47:12 MST 2009

Don't know how I missed this thread, but I have been looking at various
hackerspace websites across the net and wishing Canberra had one. I have
wondered if CLUG may have had one hidden away somewhere given the number of
posters who quite obviously have maker tendencies... Anyway I couldn't help
getting a bit excited reading this thread. Count me in.