[clug] PCB printing - Queanbeyan

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Fri Nov 27 04:27:12 MST 2009

Heya,

> A funny thing happened on the way home in the taxi. Turns out the driver
> works in a factory producing PCBs.
> http://www.lintek.com.au/contact.html
>
> Not sure what the prices would be for a small run, but it's worth asking.

As several folks have mentioned, Lintek are a little bit pricey but do
excellent work.  I got the initial batch of some Arduino/DMX boards done there
mostly out of simplicity and supporting a local business - they were most
helpful.

In practice though, folk like PCBCart are quite a bit cheaper, but offshore.
That's what Jon used for the Practical Arduino boards etc.

Cheers,
Hugh