[clug] PCB printing - Queanbeyan

Geoff Swan shinobi.jack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:57:32 MST 2009

Print'N'Etch +1. I have used them for some 4 layer stuff and was very
pleased.
Also I came across this place http://www.ourpcb.com/index.htm that seems to
have some very cheap prices. They are based in China which is where pretty
much all competitve PCB manufacturers get their work done (lintek being an
exception). I haven't used them yet myself but have a few small projects
which I may be looking to try them out on... please let me know if anyone
else has used them before...