[clug] Tridge's coffee contraption and what are everyone else's geeky hobbies?

Jessica Fryer jessicanumber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:42:25 MST 2009

Well it was definitely fun to watch and also pretty fun to join in and help!

I wonder if any other CLUG members have amazing hobbies that just like the
coffee roaster have started out as an average idea such as the desire to
make great coffee and slowly morphed into full on engineering projects with
multiple team members, customised equipment, software bugs and so on?

Come on guys, confession time!! (Or bragging time if the project is going
well!)

Jessica