[clug] More info, please - was Re: Tridge's coffee contraption - photos

Felix Karpfen felix at spodzone.org.uk
Thu Nov 26 13:16:38 MST 2009

Adam Baxter wrote:
> Hi all and goodnight, photos are up at:
> http://voltagex.org/coffee

I missed the presentation, (too old to go out at night :-(). So I had to
make do with the photos.

I recognised the setup but would welcome info on the technical details.
- if they can readily be posted to the List. For those to whom
home-roasting is a new world, a starting point for technical comments
would be:

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1236075603

Some of the other entries under the "Home Roasting - Tips, Tricks etc"
might also be of interest to prospective entrants into the "home coffee
roasting" world.

I hope the brewed coffee tasted good!

Felix Karpfen

--