[clug] Ekiga and VOIP account

Francis Whittle fudje at grapevine.net.au
Sat Nov 21 20:11:03 MST 2009

If you can connect ekiga to the iinet VOIP using the info at
https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/VoIP_settings
their service _should_ handle the callout for you.

Technically, what happens is that the SIP proxy (in iinet's case
sip.*.iinet.net.au) connects you to the callout service.  If you're
liable to use this service more often than ekiga.net SIP it's probably
worthwhile setting up iinet SIP as your primary account.