[clug] [OT] Group order from Microchipdirect.com

Alastair D'Silva alastair at newmillennium.net.au
Thu Nov 19 19:04:06 MST 2009

I'm going to be ordering some ZeroG Wireless modules from
microchipdirect.com. Since shipping is quite expensive, I thought I'd check
and see if anyone else wants to order stuff (please reply off-list).

FYI. I'm ordering some ZG2100MC modules, which allow microcontrollers to
connect to Wifi networks. Sample code is available for both PICs as well as
Atmel microcontrollers (this is the same module as is used on the Wishield
for the Arduino).

Cheers,

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
Networking Consultant      fax: 0413 181 661
skype: alastair_dsilva     msn: alastair at d-silva.org
blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org