[clug] [FREE] hardware giveaway

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Sat May 30 11:05:01 GMT 2009

Giving away obsolete hardware that nobody probably wants.

Abit BH-6 motherboard, 300MHz PII, 512Mb RAM, working last I used it.

Gigabyte GA-6BXS, 500 PIII, 512Mb RAM, working last I used it.

PCI Ultra wide SCSI controller, 3 x 9Gb IBM SCSI drives. Came with the
GA-6BXS, really wish I could justify keeping this lot.

Come and get it, I can deliver, or it goes in the bin.

Probably more to come as I feel the pressure to reduce garage space.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au