[clug] Beginners' CLUG & Install Fest - website at last

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Thu May 28 23:44:06 GMT 2009

 From memory: the installation method varies depending on the model, but
for some you need a dhcp, NFS server, and possibly a tftp server.

Just dug up this debian install page
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/cobalt/install.html. Relevantn bit of
interest before moving forward:

        a MIPS based Cobalt machine (RaQ1, Qube2, RaQ2, Gateway
Microserver) with at least 36 MB memory. (If you have less memory, see
my page about low memory installations.) Please note that the Qube 2700
(Qube 1) is not supported.

What model Qube is it?

Jeff.