[clug] Marketing material for Install Fest

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed May 20 23:59:00 GMT 2009

Hi Paul (and the list!)

I'm trying to arrange for a flyer for LinuxChix that Mary Gardiner designed
to hand out at the InstallFest, and was wondering if you (or someone on the
list) have a wide-format/A3 printer I can use to print up a few copies?
(It's three flyers to an A3 page).

I doubt we'll need many, but I'd like to collar any women we *do* see and
just let them know that LinuxChix exists. Would be nice to have something
similar for GGD too.

Hope I'm not treading on anyone's toes by pushing this agenda!

Cheers! Lana

Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking,
unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book..
-- Edward Gibbon

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.