Fw: [clug] Flirting Techniiques For Men (Paul Wayper)

Peter Anderson peter.anderson at internode.on.net
Tue May 19 07:55:49 GMT 2009

Like many others, I have seen this thread quite late. I would like to
add my vote for retaining a mailing list. While the "technology" might
be a little old fashioned and not up with the latest Ajax Web 2.0 apps
out there; it just works and works well.

What I would like to mention is the problem with the URL to this list's
Archive from the CLUG's home page and the "More info on this list..."
link on the List's Archive page. Both URLs are to
"https://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/linux" and cause "Secure
Connection Failed" message pages.

Content copied from the CLUG home page (http://clug.org.au/):

There is a <a
href="http://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/linux">mailing list</a>
for the discussion of
anything to do with Linux in the Canberra area.

Content copied from the "Linux Archives" page
(http://lists.samba.org/archive/linux/)

<h1>The linux Archives </h1>
about this list</a>.</p>

Content copied from the May 2009 Archive page
(http://lists.samba.org/archive/linux/2009-May/thread.html):

<h1>May 2009 Archives by thread</h1>
<ul>
</ul>

This is very confusing and took a considerable time to resolve. The
Group will loose potential members if these links are not correct.

Regards,
Peter
--
*Peter Anderson*
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to