[clug] Re: beginners' CLUG

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Tue May 19 02:55:10 GMT 2009

2009/5/16 Lana Brindley <lanabrindley at gmail.com>

> 2009/5/3 Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net>
>

>> I'd really like a RSVP on this - can be to my number but I'd like a
>> delegate - so we can at least plan our resources and so I can work out how
>> many sausages to buy for the sizzle.
>>

> Hey Paul,
>
> Count me in for both the Beginner CLUG on the Thursday (28th) and the
> InstallFest on the Saturday (30th ... wherever it may be!).
>
> I've also just finished writing my beginner talk, it's called "10 Reasons
> Why You Do Not Want To Install Linux. Ever." and it runs for about 15-20
> minutes (although I haven't done any accurate timings on that yet). Let me
> know if you need shorter or longer, and I can adjust to suit.

I think this might run closer to 20-30 minutes. Do we have a time limit?
Should I cut it down?

Cheers! Lana

Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking,
unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book..
-- Edward Gibbon

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.