[clug] vino process name

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon May 18 09:36:56 GMT 2009

on my F10/Centos 5.3 boxen, it's /usr/libexec/vino-server, and is
started when you tick "allow others to view my desktop" under System ->
Preferences -> Internet and Network -> Remote Desktop

The difference between it and vncserver is that vncserver can serve a
desktop that isn't necessarily logged in, where as vino-server is a way
of sharing a currently active desktop for various uses (ie X display :0)..

--
--==--
Steve Walsh