[clug] Any experience with Iinet, naked DSL and belkin four port wireles routers?

Daniel Black daniel.subs at internode.on.net
Mon May 18 03:59:29 GMT 2009

> Mine is the Billion 7401VGP-M

Got the same with internode voip. If you get one make sure to update the
firmware. Old firmware has occasional crackly voice.

Also in the QoS, itsn't too bad by default - though adding input and output
throttling when the timeslot (Voip InUse) can save some gitter/noise with
phonecalls in the middle of big downloads.

I think phone-banking worked fine though I don't use it that often.

Cheers

Daniel