[clug] Any experience with Iinet, naked DSL and belkin four port wireles routers?

jhock jhock at iinet.net.au
Sun May 17 03:24:35 GMT 2009

Hi All,

We are with Iinet broadband. We thought we would switch to naked DSL to
use VOIP for our phone services. We also thought we would get a wireless
router to connect our laptops to the internet without having to keep
switching the one cable from machine to machine.

Has anyone had any horrible experiences with Iinet naked dsl?

Has anyone had any horrible experiences with Iinet and their wireless
routers?  I think that we are getting the one with four ports. Its a
Belkin four port wireless router.

I have heard that WEP has security issues.

Has anyone had any security concerns with VOIP and phone banking?

Thanks in advance for any replies on these questions.

John