[clug] Re: beginners' CLUG

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sat May 16 08:55:05 GMT 2009

2009/5/3 Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net>

> I'd really like a RSVP on this - can be to my number but I'd like a
> delegate - so we can at least plan our resources and so I can work out how
> many sausages to buy for the sizzle.

Hey Paul,

Count me in for both the Beginner CLUG on the Thursday (28th) and the
InstallFest on the Saturday (30th ... wherever it may be!).

I've also just finished writing my beginner talk, it's called "10 Reasons
Why You Do Not Want To Install Linux. Ever." and it runs for about 15-20
minutes (although I haven't done any accurate timings on that yet). Let me
know if you need shorter or longer, and I can adjust to suit.

I assume there'll be a projector and screen there, so I can just bring my
laptop with me? (I've got it in an OOo presentation for now).

If you need me to do anything, or organise something, let me know. If you
have a blurb or anything that you want me to post around the intertubes, I'm
also happy to do that too.

Cheers,

Lana

--
Cheers! Lana

We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not
unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands
of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what
we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on.
 - Richard Feynman

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.