[clug] Manual for the ping utility

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Thu May 14 08:53:24 GMT 2009

.... my dog-eared copy of Dante's seminal work on MS Windows, Inferno.
Who can read that passage on the Windows API ("Obscure, profound it
was, and nebulous, So that by fixing on its depths my sight -- Nothing
whatever I discerned therein."), without shaking their head with deep
understanding. But I digress.

heh, heh.

--
Kim Holburn