[clug] Installfest May 2009 posters - idea 1 [SEC=PERSONAL]

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Thu May 14 06:34:12 GMT 2009

2009/5/14 Roppola, Antti - BRS <Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au>

> Here are some random ideas.... (HTML to give an idea of emphasis)
>
> <H1>Don't Fear
> The Penguin!</H1>
> Some of the best software in the world is free.
> Ever wanted to try Linux instead of Windows?
> <H2>Installfest</H2>
> <H1>30 May</H1>
> http://mabula.net/installfest/

+1

Cheers! Lana

We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not
unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands
of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what
we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on.
 - Richard Feynman

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.