[clug] AD/OT: Clearing out hardware

Alastair D'Silva alastair at newmillennium.net.au
Mon May 11 12:49:54 GMT 2009

Hi folks,

After a RAID rebuild, I've now got 6 400GB hdds being bored, and itching for
a more exciting life.
4 are available now, 2 more in a month's time (they are on loan to a
friend). Asking $50 each.

I've also got some other junk cluttering up my home:

2 Microsoft Business Hardware Packs (keyboard & mouse, new)  $44 each.

Card Reader with ATM & SIM support (SD,SDHC,MMC,MS, new)  $10.

Flexible silicone number keypad (new) $10

A pile of new 12" CCFL lights with inverters (various colours) $10 each

3 7" 12V VGA LCD Touchscreens (new, I'm using one for my Car PC)  $250 each

While I'm at it, we've got a dual Xeon 3.0GHz motherboard and 3GB of ECC RAM
at work which could be sold for the right price (I'll have to clear it with
my boss though).

I've also got some electric bike kits (contact me off-list for details on
these).

Cheers,

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
Networking Consultant      fax: 0413 181 661
skype: alastair_dsilva     msn: alastair at d-silva.org
blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org