[clug] Re: Using a forum system for CLUG

Nemo Thorx wombat at nemo.house.cx
Fri May 8 00:34:30 GMT 2009

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 09:33:29AM +1000, Alex Satrapa did utter:
> On 06/05/2009, at 04:28 , Nemo Thorx wrote:
> >I think on my wiki page I alluded to user education as one means of
> >bridging the gaps.
>
> User education is indeed the problem. Just get everyone to do it my
> way and we'll get along just fine.

Yup. Now you got it ;)
...if you can just convince everyone else... ;)

> >I like some aspects of MarkDown (most of the textformatting actually),
> >but think they dropped the ball totally with link and image handling.
> Any opinion on ReStructured Text?

Almost definately. If not now, then I will after I read the spec again
(cos I'm sure I have already)

But I wont bore you with the opinion itself. ;P
(cos I'm meant to be moving, not researching markup again :)