[clug] Unique Id's and CD's

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:54:33 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Does anyone have a handy-dandy tool for generating a unique ID from a _data_ CD?

I don't think there is any code written on there from the factory so
it will be something of the "find | .... | md5" or some such thing.

ta

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)

PS: I want a heat-pump Hot water system too. I once helped a friend in
Brisbane connect his earlier model one up to a internal A/C unit for
use in summer and then to the pool in winter to use as a "cold-sink".
His kids were not impressed. Our place in Brisbane has a old old Solar
system and it works fine all through the winter, here we just have a
dumb electric system that isn't even on off-peak/on-peak power.