Fw: [clug] beginners path

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sat May 2 04:41:20 GMT 2009

2009/5/2 jm <jeffm at ghostgun.com>

> Jacinta Richardson wrote:
>
>> Lana Brindley wrote:
>>
>>> I'd be happy to give some beginner talks, although I'm not well versed in
>>> Debian.
>>>

>> It need not be Debian.  If you want to give a beginner talk on what *you*
>> know how to do, that sounds perfect!
>>
>>  I think she means it will be Red Hat based.
>
> Jeff.

Yeah, that's what I meant. That's OK, I'm working on something pretty
generic.

Cheers! Lana

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I
start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake.
I feel better already.
-- Dave Barry

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more