[clug] Re: beginners' CLUG

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Fri May 1 06:19:50 GMT 2009

Maybe a call to Canberra Times and the Chronical for a bit of free
editorial publishing as a community service could help if there's
someone out there who would like to cobble together 5 or 600 words of
well planned wisdom on the benefits of exploring the open source
solution to home computing.

Have had some success with this approach in the past with other
community topics

Just a thought

Regards

Ian Bardsley