[clug] multiple network ports on one machine

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Mar 30 12:06:40 GMT 2009

Hi Michael,

scapy looks pretty cool - thanks for the pointer.

But, seems to me that you are not really sending UDP packets as much
as sending raw Ethernet frames dressed up to look like UDP datagrams.
Not sure if that counts as far as the OP is concerned...

I'll have to have a closer look at scapy in any case.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.