[clug] OT: naughty hyperlinks to cost $11,000/day

Neil Symons neil.symons at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:44:51 GMT 2009

LOL

All this censorship debate reminds of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
God argument.

*'The argument goes like this: ‘I refuse to prove that I exist,’ says God,
‘for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.’ ‘But,’ says Man,
‘The Babel fish* is a dead giveaway, isn’t it? It could not have evolved by
chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you
don’t. QED.’ ‘Oh dear,’ says God, ‘I hadn’t thought of that,’ and promptly
disappears in a puff of logic.”*

Now if ACMA has the black list, and therefore contains links and references
to the naughty sites,  then they too can be added to the list themselves and
therefore cancel everything out.

Regards,

Neil