[clug] OT: naughty hyperlinks to cost $11,000/day

Rob Bolin rob at unigon.tv
Thu Mar 19 21:39:20 GMT 2009

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, Alex Satrapa wrote:
> > I think even Conroy would see the folly in
> > charging someone for a few URLs that overlap an unknown secret list.
>
> I think the guy is actually stupid enough to consider prosecuting
> people who leak the list to "send a message" to the Australian people.

I noticed last night, while watching the ABC's Q and A program [1], that
Conroy will be on next weeks show. Maybe people should have a think about
formulating some questions and submitting them through to the show...

Rob

[1] http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/
--
"Human errors can only be avoided if one can avoid the use of humans"
    -- Parnas and Clements "A Rational Design Process: How and Why to Fake it"