[clug] Internet Banking and Linux Support.

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:05:20 GMT 2009

2009/3/13 Mark Purcell <mark at purcell.id.au>

> On Thursday 12 March 2009 10:18:25 Lana Brindley wrote:
> > > Westpac works fine. Has the odd wrong-font problems every now and then
> > > for some auxiallary window but it does all the important stuff without
> > > problems.
> >
> > +1 to Westpac.
>
> -1 to Westpac;
>
> Whilst most of Westpac banking works fine, there are some elements (ActiveX
> content) which cause problems:
>
> Balance Statements
>
> Mark

Ah yes, you have a point. And the message box is amusing too, when it tells
you that you need to "upgrade your system to Windows and Internet Explorer"
(or words to that effect). Everything I need to use works with only the
occasional font problems - nothing too hairy or hard to overcome - so I do
tend to forget that aspect.

Cheers! Lana

If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe
with fur.
- Doug Larson

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more