[clug] Internet Banking and Linux Support.

Karun Dambiec kdambiec at ieee.org
Thu Mar 12 06:03:31 GMT 2009

Hello,
I cant comment on the banks below, but I can comment on my good
experience with a bank.

Im using HSBC, and their internet banking appears just to be a standard
webpage with some JavaScript.

It has worked very well for me on firefox, also even  with Lynx.
I have also never paid a single fee to HSBC, so I would suggest looking
at them as well.