[clug] linux wireless n

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Wed Mar 11 08:12:04 GMT 2009

Having resolved my NFS mounting problem, I now move on to the next challenge

I'm now looking to upgrade my wireless network to wireless N.  Having
rumaged around on the faithful Internet there seems to be a dirth of
information with regard to the success or otherwise of making such a move.

Yet again I seek to draw on the collective wisdom of this august group.
Has anyone successfuly moved to wireless N and if so, are there any
recommendations with regard to hardware known to work effectively with
an all Linux network and are there any known pitfalls associated with
such a move

My thanks in anticipation

Ian Bardsley