[clug] Re: Slackware session: was Debian session for any Choobs?

Craig Small csmall at enc.com.au
Tue Jun 30 12:36:57 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 09:28:55PM +1000, Mike Carden wrote:
> distribution. Each of us can choose to be hard core and do Linux From
> Scratch (LFS). Or, at the other extreme, we can use a Point n Drool
> live CD to make a  fully functional desktop or (almost) a server.
LFS as it exists is important. They often find certain bugs that other
distributions don't pick up.  I'm not sure why this is the case,
possibly because some of them have non-standard building environments.

> More importantly, we can all contribute to making free software better,
Exactly!

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au