[clug] A good Java profiler

Ben Coughlan ben.coughlan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 04:31:20 GMT 2009

TPTP is the standard for use in eclipse, but in my experience it's a real
pain to set up.  I think recent version of Eclipse should have one bundled.

My preference is using netbeans as the profiler works out of the box.  You
can also attach it to a separate JVM if you can't run the project within
netbeans.

Ben