[clug] Software Freedom Day

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Tue Jun 23 12:41:00 GMT 2009

On 20/06/09 07:55, Pia Waugh wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I was thinking about Software Freedom Day, and was wondering who else might
> be interested in helping run an event this year? I'm happy to help out, or
> assist with organising it :) Canberra isn't on the map yet, and only the
> first 200 teams registering get goodies, so I've registered Canberra.
>
> Would it be possible to run a workshop event at ANU? I'm thinking a nicely
> structured day with talks, hacking and demonstrations well advertised in
> advance would be quite useful. Thoughts?

Hi all,

I just thought I'd quickly mention that I'm up in Sydney at a training course,
and I'm a bit time poor at the moment what with studying for the exam at the
end of the week and preparing to give two talks at SLUG immediately
thereafter.  I'd really like to get some more details on the ground with this
so I'll look at it when my internet connection isn't GPRS and my time isn't
100% taken up with other things - which will be Saturday afternoon.

Have fun,

Paul