[clug] Any experience with user documentation projects?

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:50:40 GMT 2009

2009/6/23 Jason Stokes <glasper9 at yahoo.com.au>

> Since I am not much of a programmer, but I am a pretty good writer, I would
> love to contribute
> by writing user documentation.  I am currently on the Ubuntu documentation
> project main list and trying to find niches where I can contribute, such as
> the installation
> guide.  I know Fedora has volunteers as well, any experience on the list
> with that?
>
> I think I could write a pretty could "Linux performance tips" article based
> on what I know
> and what's been discussed on the list lately.  Anyone have any experience
> submitting to
> Australian Personal Computer or Australian PC user?

I've got a bit of experience in this field. What do you need?

>      Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere.
> Show me how: http://au.mobile.yahoo.com/mail
> --

Cheers! Lana

The artist doesn't have time to listen to the critics. The ones who want to
be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don't have the time
to read reviews.
 - William Faulkner

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more