Bing use by Linux enthusiasts (was: Re: [clug] mc-root anyone?)

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:26:12 GMT 2009

2009/6/22 Kim Holburn <kim at holburn.net>

> On 2009/Jun/22, at 3:58 AM, Dale Shaw wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Kim Holburn<kim at holburn.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Bing searching?  You?
>>>
>>> You're searching for a linux remote exploit on a Microsoft search engine?
>>>  That's kinda strange.
>>>

>> Really? It's a search engine. If it provides the desired result(s),
>> does it really matter who runs it?
>>
>> Do you feel better somehow, by using Google or <insert name of
>> competing search engine here>?
>>
>> *That's* kinda strange.
>>

> You do realise that bing is nearly the name of a certain gambling game
> played by old folks.  And if you take that name and add "ogle" you get
> "bingoogle".
>
> A coincidence?  I don't think so!

What are you doing ogling bingo players, anyway? :P

Cheers! Lana

The artist doesn't have time to listen to the critics. The ones who want to
be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don't have the time
to read reviews.
 - William Faulkner

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more