Bing use by Linux enthusiasts (was: Re: [clug] mc-root anyone?)

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Jun 22 02:02:06 GMT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:58:07AM +1000, Dale Shaw wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Kim Holburn<kim at holburn.net> wrote:
> >
> > Bing searching?  You?
> >
> > You're searching for a linux remote exploit on a Microsoft search engine?
> >  That's kinda strange.
>
> Really? It's a search engine. If it provides the desired result(s),
> does it really matter who runs it?

I think Kim's comment was surporise at Mikal's sense of humour getting in
the way of reality. Not realising possibly that there may have been an
attempt at humour there.

	See You
	    Steve

... who can picture Mikal raising Bing at meetings on campus with humourous
intent

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
ten hours of driving, will make your mind, kind of numb