[clug] Software Freedom Day

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Fri Jun 19 21:55:51 GMT 2009

Hey all,

I was thinking about Software Freedom Day, and was wondering who else might
be interested in helping run an event this year? I'm happy to help out, or
assist with organising it :) Canberra isn't on the map yet, and only the
first 200 teams registering get goodies, so I've registered Canberra.

Would it be possible to run a workshop event at ANU? I'm thinking a nicely
structured day with talks, hacking and demonstrations well advertised in
advance would be quite useful. Thoughts?

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/
Open Source Industry Australia                           http://osia.net.au/

                 "I dig your vibe." - Rove McManus to Ice T