[clug] Debian session for any Choobs?

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Jun 17 23:52:14 GMT 2009

Denise Bates wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Apologies for changing the topic/distro somewhat, but are there any
> Slackware lovers on the list? I would be happy to contribute to a
> Slackware (and/or Slackintosh) session, but my experience varies, and I
> would be just as keen to learn from other Slackers (if any).
>
> regards,
>
> Dr Denise J. Bates
> PO Box 516
> Goulburn, NSW 2580
> ph. 02-48216212
> mobile phone: 0405678539

Wouldn't say I was a slackware "lover" (but it was my first ever foray
into the wild woods of Linux way back when - installed off of 7 1.44MB
floppies from memory - ahh those were the days - but I digress).

However I would be keen to see and hear and experience (in person) a
talk about getting a modern slackware distro going...

I'm in.

+1

Bob Edwards.