[clug] Debian session for any Choobs?

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Wed Jun 17 07:35:42 GMT 2009

Ideally we need any form of communication that works for us.

Maybe the revamped web site can have a place for presentation slides,
talk audio and perhaps sometimes even talk video.

Of course the mailing list is useful for those who can't get to
meetings and it's there around the clock. The meetings are quite
valuable though and I wouldn't like to have one without the other.

Most of us are better adapted to communicate face to face, but if any
group might be better than average at doing so via email, I will
suggest that we represent a part of that group.

Cheers,
MC