[clug] yet another beer with Steve(tm)

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Jun 16 05:59:16 GMT 2009

Hi Folks

I'm wending my way to Canberra for a few days, and intend to park myself
at Edgar's Pub at Ainslie shop from 6.45pm on this Thursday night (18th)
for a few hours, if anyone wants to come along and enjoy a pint, I'll
see you there!

I'll even send Crash a reminder so he can think "there was something
really important I had to do tonight" as he rides past on his way home.

--
--==--
Steve Walsh